Devon CPRE AGM – Thursday 20th October 2022, 2.30pm.
We are looking forward to our Annual General Meeting, which once again will be held via Zoom. All members are invited.
We are delighted that Ed Parr Ferris from Devon Wildlife Trust will be joining us to present the Devon Nature Recovery Network Map, so it will be an ideal opportunity to learn more about this interesting project, as well as an opportunity to put any questions you may have to us.
We look forward to seeing you, albeit virtually.
The Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE DEVON BRANCH
OF THE CAMPAIGN TO PROTECT RURAL ENGLAND CIO
Will be held virtually via Zoom
THURSDAY 20th October 2022 at 2.30pm
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To confirm and sign the minutes of the previous meeting held on
30th September 2021.
3. To receive and approve the Annual Report.
4. To receive the Annual Accounts for the year ending 31st December 2021.
5. To appoint the Independent Examiner.
6. Election of Officers (President and Vice President),
7. Any other business.
8. Presentation: Ed Parr Ferris, Devon Wildlife Trust. The Devon Nature Recovery Network Map.